Employment with the Best Sales Team in the Industry
Join us and become a part of a nationally-recognized and respected company in the insurance and financial products industry! We work with hundreds of independent insurance agents, advisors, and brokers throughout the country by phone and email assisting them with prospecting programs, helping them qualify their prospects, selecting the most appropriate plans and giving them sales strategies to help them complete their sales. You will provide sales support, product information and industry updates to professional agents nationally. We work with more than fifty top-rated insurance carriers. No travel is required.
Our primary office is located in Boise, Idaho, with a sales office located in Minnesota.
See our job board below!
- Annuity Marketing Specialist (Minnesota location)
- What qualities make a successful Annuity Marketing Consultant?
You must be highly motivated, achievement driven, confident, sales-oriented and committed to providing top-class service to your agents and financial advisors.
As an Annuity Marketing Consultant with Insurance Network America, you'll be part of a recognized, well respected company that offers:
- Unlimited earning potential
- Competitive base salary and training (Complete training about insurance wholesaling and the products
represented, plus sales skills and coaching is provided. In addition, we conduct regular sales training meetings for
all marketing representatives.)
- Incentive compensation
- Full benefits package (All available positions are full time and are eligible for our comprehensive benefit package
on the first of the month following 30 days of active employment. The benefit package includes paid leave,
comprehensive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance. Our retirement plan is a SIMPLE IRA which has a
longer eligibility waiting period than our other benefits.)
Position Purpose/Role: Assist Financial Advisors and Insurance Agents with marketing and sales and product support to help them grow their Fixed Index Annuity business. Consult with them to identify their clients' goals and objectives and assist them in recommending a suitable product.
Key Responsibilities: Promote and sell Fixed Index and Fixed Annuity products offered through suggestive sales techniques to meet and surpass profitability and recruiting goals on an individual/team basis.
Possess knowledge of Annuity products and creative ways to market these products to agents using advanced selling concepts. Provide agents with product information, illustrations and materials to be licensed and or write business.
Introduce agents to our value-add programs to help them grow their businesses. Identify and maintain contact with potential and existing agents to build long-term relationships.
Key Requirements/Skills/Experience: Knowledge of annuities is preferred, 2-3 years experience in sales, marketing, customer service or telemarketing preferred. Sales or marketing experience in financial services or insurance preferred. Four-year degree required or equivalent work experience. Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE
- See what our current employees say about working for INA!
- What is the best thing about working at INA? There is not just one, and as someone that has worked for some quality companies over my 34 year career, I think I am qualified to make some quality judgments. I have never worked for a company that has so much integrity at the top. They take a genuine concern in each of sales people as well as in me. They do everything in their power to make sure that we have the tools we need to succeed. This is everything from making sure we have the right resources to do our jobs effectively, to making sure that we can make a great living if we are willing apply ourselves to the task.
INA tried to recruit me to come to work here and for 4 years I said “no thank you”. Now that I have been here I cannot believe the opportunity that I missed, and wished I would have said “yes” years earlier!
- Michael D.
- The work is challenging yet rewarding. The management makes me feel like family. The training is great and you can quickly become an expert in this industry. I enjoy the feeling of running my own business while having the backing and support of an established business. I don’t know of a better opportunity to earn a great living while still enjoying your work. If you have a strong work ethic and a passion for helping people and making a lot of money in the process, then you will enjoy working here.
- Cade B.
- I have worked for several different offices over the years and none compare to INA. I can only speak for the administrative side, but I love my job and couldn’t imagine working anywhere else. INA is very family-oriented, not only do they empathize that we all have family issues that come up, but you feel like you are part of a family, the INA family. They listen to your needs and try to ensure that we all have the best work environment possible.
- Karen W.
- Insurance Network America is family - you truly feel like you are part of a team. Everyone has your back and really wants the best for you & your family, so you are taken care of and appreciated. The monthly appreciation days and the many incentives are great. I wake up in the morning excited to go to work and continue my career. The relationships you can build with those you work with are priceless.
- Darin P.