Get Appointed Through Insurance Network America
Insurance Network will make the process of getting appointed as easy and quick as possible. A member of our administrative staff will work with you to identify what works best for you.
Insurance Network America has transitioned to a paperless contracting system called SureLC. By clicking the link below, you can register on a secure website and on a one time basis; provide all the information needed for INA to contract you with any carrier we do business with.
SureLC Instructions for New Users
- Start by clicking New User?
- Fill in your SSN, last name, click next
- Enter your DOB, click next
- Scroll down to view the full authorization, click I accept
- Select Affiliation: Typically this will be Insurance Network America
- Enter your Email address twice, click next
- Review and confirm, click next
- You will then receive an account activation email from SuranceBay to set up your password and complete
the process by adding voided check, E&O, AML and your signature to your online file.
***Please note if you have registered in the past you will still need to start by clicking "New User"
in order to get set up under INA**
If you wish to contract with a particular carrier, you will also need to click on "request appointment"
and select the carrier. Once you have gone through the steps, the system will notify INA’s internal contracting
specialist and we will take it from there.